Am I getting over him?

It's been over six months. For the first two months I cried a lot. At this point I'll get really sad for a couple days and then go through another short phase where I think I don't need him. But then I get sad again. And if I never see him again I'd be really sad. I want to see him and hug him but at the same time some days I feel that I'd be okay without him (yet I always want to see him). Am I getting over him or no?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• yes you are but the best way to get over someone is to cut them off completely. Sure you may always have feeling for him but it didn't work out for a reason right?

Most Helpful Girl

• Going through the same stuff but mine has only been since Sunday. I hope you will get what you do deserve.