Why so many guys won't just break up if they're unhappy in relationship?

But would rather cheat, act cold and distant towards their girlfriends without being honest and just breaking up?

46

Most Helpful Guy

• girls control sex, guys control relationships... sometimes guys get into relationships with women they truly want to commit to, other times its for sex and after a while it gets boring and they dont want to hurt the girl and make her feel like she was only used for sex so they start acting like bad bfs hoping she will break up.

Most Helpful Girl

• Here's my opinion but keep in mind I'm not a guy-
    Guys don't usually like talking about their feelings. That includes feelings of unhappiness or even sometimes love. They won't say somethings wrong, instead they act out like something is wrong assuming the girl will get the hint.
    It also makes them look like the bad guy if they break up with the girl.

What Guys Said 5

• So many really? What study proves that . If I'm ever in the mood to cheat I definitely think I'd rather keep my dignity and dump u

• I been that boyfriend and to tell you i loved her but i really wasn't sure i still wanted to have fun. So she breaks up with me and i realized what i had and that i did truly love her and i regret it.

• humans are selfish by nature

• They dont like the backlash it brings.

• Not brave enough

What Girls Said 3

• They either got too comfortable, don't want to hurt the girl's feelings or "they've invested too much to give up."

• Mostly because they are cowards. They rather push you to break up with them. Therefore it was your choice and they are not responsible for hurting you. This applies to both genders

• Some people don't have the balls to man up!