When you love someone to death and you know he doesn't love you back. do you walk away or do you stay though all?

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Time to walk...

Most Helpful Girl

• I would suggest you move on. I know it can be the toughest thing ever to do, but it's better for you.
    Pain will be severe at first, but in the future you'll find yourself fine and okay. Everything heals with time.
    It's better not to attach yourself to what you know is never going to be yours.
    Getting someone to like you is hard, people's hearts are mysterious, someone who loves u to death can hate you for no reason in a single day.
    It's hard to deal with people's heart so don't attach yourself and enjoy yourself freely!

What Guys Said 3

• You find someone that loves you back.

• I do it every day:)) okay no joking now i am sure i could but i just haven't met that person yet

• if you love yourself to death too you'll know the answer.

What Girls Said 3

• Takes two to Tango. I can't dance when he is not moving. So I will leave him and "dance" with someone who also dances with me

• I wouldn't walk.. I'd run!

• I'd respect myself enough to walk away, and love myself enough to move on from him.

It's pointless holding on to someone's who's already let you go.

If you stay, you'd only repeatedly break your own heart , so it's best to break it once... by walking away