Should I text my ex?

Me and my ex-boyfriend broke up about 3 months ago , but we have talked a few times since then, the last time that we spoke I told him not to text me ever again because I didn't want to talk to him ever again (i was really mad at him because of a silly reason). today my parents faught really bad and my dad hit my mum, she's currently very sad, and i dont have anyone to talk to about this, the only one who would make me feel better is my ex. i know he would listen to me and comfort me, but should i text him or not?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know. I'm kind of worried about your mom. Is she ok?

0|0
    0|0
    • She is okay, she is really sad tho. My dad went to bed, so it's okay now. Thank you for your concern

What Girls Said 2

• Be warned, if you do go back to him for comfort you'll likely get yourself stuck, thinking you cannot handle anything without his support. Now I don't know the context of the breakup but if it was a mutual thing, then you could go to him as a friend for help. However, I would seriously take this to the authorities, because your father lashing out on your mother is NOT acceptable.

If you all live together, it may be best for you to stay with a friend or someone close (a family member, sibling) that environment doesn't sound healthy. I am sorry this happened, but please look out for yourself first.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't text him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes