My ex is trying to make up but is still in communication with the woman he cheated with what should I do?

My ex cheated after a year together with a girl who he introduced as a "friend" from the start i thought thier friendship was inappropiate and it always bothered me. My intuition was screaming at me. It was right. I found out about the cheating by looking at his phone & Apparently they were messing around for weeks. He admitted he wasn't happy anymore it broke my heart so we ended up ending things.

After the breakup we spent a couple months apart with no contact until he reached out to me out the blue to "check on me" as he claimed. It sounded like he had an epiphany & his life went downhill without me. He told me how he missed me and couldn't stop thinking about me & what happened. He asked for forgiveness again & wanted to make sure that we were on good terms. Him and i were bestfriends before we got together & we were have lots of positive history so it made sense to try to salvage some type of friendship or relationship. We talked for a while & caught up. We ended up going to dinner the next day & talked more. We had sex eventually but agreed to be be each others only partner. After that we saw each other maybe twice a week & it felt like things were finally going well. One day I noticed the girl that he cheated with name popped in his phone. I instantly said i will not tollerate any type of interactions he has with this girl just because that's totally inappropriate.

He got defensive saying how they barely talk & he hasn't seen her in weeks. But when i looked on his facebook from another account we unfriended each other) i seen her tagging him in flirty things on his wall & liking/commenting on recent posts. I told him if he continues to associate with her I'm leaving again & not coming back so he promised he'd handle it. He doesn't know that i seen the facebook posts so Im debating if i should question him about it. If i find out they still talk im leaving for good. How should i react to the facebook thing? And am I wasting my time trusting him?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to ask? Wtf is wrong with you?

• He swears he'll stop talking to her so Im just giving him the benefit of doubt

• If you believe that I have some beachfront property in Arizona to sell you real cheap. HE CHEATED!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't have gotten back with him to begin with, he is obviously still cheating on you and because you forgave him he is always going to cheat on you. You're better off ending things now to save yourself the drama when it all blows up again, you might even save yourself some STD's.