What is your saddest breakup stories?

What is your saddest break up story?

38

Most Helpful Guy

• I dated a girl my senior year her Jr, she asked me to wait a year so we could go to college together and so I dropped all my scholarships. My graduation summer her ex came to my house showing me pics of her and text convos and I found out shed been cheating on me. so I broke up with her but I had already denied all my performing art schools I was accepted into :/

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex an I broke up 5 months ago today... we broke up because he lied to me and he got caught red handed, he got very angry that I found out he was lying and he broke up with me. That the worst part, I should have been the one to leave him, but he left me first. He still tries to talk to me saying that leaving me was the biggest mistake he's ever made, I just respond with "no lying to me was the biggest mistake you ever made" and that usually shuts him up lol I loved him more then anything, I would have done anything for him and he knew it, and in return I got lied to constantly.

• That really sucks. My boyfriend broke up with me a month ago eleven days after our six month anniversary because I was depressed... :/ annoying part was he said he loved me and would never leave me and would marry be literally three days before... Haha really sucks doesn't it

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 2

• I don't have any sad ones

• Dil pe pathar rakh ke breakup kar liya... oh mere saiyaaan ji se aaj Maine breakup kar liye!!!😂😂😂