Last opportunity, how do I get her back?

My ex girlfriend and I are going on a trip this weekend for my mothers funeral. We broke up two weeks ago, and have agreed to go as friends. Since the breakup, she has made out with another guy, but nothing else. I'm willing to look past that if it means another chance of being with her. She says she loves me, but that we just don't work, this after a year and a half of dating. The trip includes six hours of driving, three there, three back, as well as a two hour funeral. I've told myself for a week now that my last opportunity to get back with her would be this trip. I love her SO much, and I really need some advice. I'm sure she knows that I will bring the subject of us up, so how do I play all this? What's the best approach to take in my particular situation? I don't even know what I'm going to say to her, I'm really nervous...

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Well try reminding her of the good days you had together tell her you miss her and that you both need another chance guys are so different from girls if a girl tells that to her ex boyfriend he wouldn't feel a thing not even a pity ! But girls are another story she would feel so special and glad to her that Iv been throw it you know when my ex told me he still have some feelings for me and he didn't forget about me iwas sooo happy inside ieven cried secretly =P anyway you just have to show her that your willing to do anything to get her back tell her no need to rush but promise her things will get better than b4. gdluck ;) o yeaaaaa and try to be a little romantic! girlz love romantic guys xD 4 example hold her hands when you tell her that

What Girls Said 1

• umm ok first ...what was the cause of you breaking up?

i would just first wait til the funeral over because it'll make you a little bit self center and take points away and second dnt make anything romantic because it could pressure her and you (if you get

rejected) when you do tell her, try choosing a day where you and her just hanging out just like a normal day and then ask her but during the time your with her be there for her as her "friend" and show your charming side and show her that you'll be with her throught thick and thin!

What Guys Said 1

• Rather than trying to figure out how to get her back, try and focus on what makes her happy. If something you do/did in the past can accomplish this then it's a go. If you cannot answer the simple question, what makes her happy? The sad truth is that it is probably not you. Love is a powerful thing, but compatibility, timing, and stability make a pretty strong run for the top spot in longevity of a relationship. If you know what makes her happy remind her or show her, either way happiness is all that counts.