Should I believe him AGAIN?

I have with my husband for 6 years married for 1 we have both made our mistakes but I learned from mine. he continues to talk to other woman, lie, manipulate, take me for granted, tell me every story besides the truth, won't work, shows his friends more loyalty then his family. I have 2 kids from a previous relationship and we have one together and I'm also 16 weeks pregnant. I finally got up the courage to leave him but now he is apologizing and saying everything will change he will start listening to me and do what it takes to keep me happy but the problem is I have heard these things before. should I believe him this time or just let it go? how do I know if he is honestly sincere this time or will he ever be sincere? should I believe him AGAIN??

11

What Guys Said 1

• You should not. He's only afraid of you leaving.

What Girls Said 1

• Personally I wouldn't, considering he's a manipulator. Being manipulative is part of a persons character. They can never change. I despise manipulative people , so as soon as I discover someone is a manipulator I cut all contact.

Manipulative liars don't deserve a second chance. I'd never put myself in such a vulnerable position and let that type of person back into my life again. That's like being bitten by a poisonous snake then trusting it'll never bite you again.