How do I fix this?

Okay so i accidentally did something stupid, and ruined a rather great relationship with my boyfriend of 5 months. we were just getting closer, but i ended up saying something REALLY dumb and started some bullshit outta nothing now he will NEVER speak to me again, hence that he just blocked me on everything and isn't returning my calls. i sent a message, accusing him of ignoring me but to my surprise he replied a MINUTE later saying that he's done and that i start $hit for no reason.. i really like this guy, we have a lot in common, he was really sweet but i officially ruined things for him apparently.. how do i fix this? he's also stubborn af, and doesn't seem to get over things for a long time. how do i even go about this? by the way i sent him the message last nite

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Better yourself, don't cling to him. You've admitted it's you who fucked up, so it's not up to him to find a way to fix it. Don't bug him about it, try to talk to him in person but you need to work on why you start arguments and attempt to stop them before they start.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should listen to him and learn from it. When you're with someone you don't need to start things, it creates unecessary drama and can hurt people.
    Take some time to work on yourself and mature a little bit then maybe contact him and try to prove you've changed. Because you don't sound like you want to change - just that you want him back and it's pretty obvious he doesn't want anything to do with the current you Hun. Learn from this

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I don't think there is much you can do without making it worse. He's decision came from very negative mood. And as long as he's in that mood nothing will change. And if he associates you with that mood (in this case he will), I think it's best that you don't contact him, but let him come out of that mood and contact you if he feels like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him "is there any way I can fix this?" And if he says no then you gotta get past him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just wait and see if he responds..

0|0
    0|0
  • let him cool off.. maybe he will call you.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol. women problems...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes