Im going through a really painful heartbreak. Can someone please comfort me with words right now?

I thought I was feeling good but then I ended up hitting the lows again :(
Every night I wake up in the
Middle and just start tearing up

It just hit me for some reason, I remember our last night together we were cuddling, we had a convo somewhere along the lines of him saying "You know you put yourself in a lot of risk doing this, what if I Turned out to be a bad guy?" when he asked me that I didn't really think of it as anything. I took it for what it is..

we were heading to sleep, and he said "Thank you for everything. For driving me around, for everything." I heard the sadness in his voice.

so for him to just not want anything to do with this after his stay with me is really odd. Those convo we had during our last night, its starting to sense like he was guilty of something unless he was really sad that it's over and he cannot do this whole LDR (England to US is the distance) because its too much. But towards the end of his stay, I could definitely sense he was thinking a LOT. There was so much in his mind that he didn't tell me...

All i know is at the end of it all, after all that I did, and what he did, we are now NOTHING.
I just don't understand. This is our very last convo, I'm the blue bubble and he's the silver one...
Deep down i still wish he would come back and would want to make this work but what are the chances really? 😔

Im going through a really painful heartbreak.<br />Can someone please comfort me with words right now?

010

Most Helpful Guy

• We all have been through some sort of heartbreak. The most important thing to know (from my experience) is1) give space to all parties 2) time can heal 3) people can say things they don't mean. When you are hurt they say things to protect themselves so goodbye now might not mean that at a future date 4) do not play mind games or any sort of game to win him back 5) at a stage we can all look back and see that some people were not meant to be in our lives. It won't feel like that now (I have been there) bit everything in life comes to an end

• Thank you so much for this! Made me smile a bit.

He flew here to see me. We spend time together for 11 days, as he was leaving on his way home catching flights, things became distorted. He said things like we need to plan our next meeting again, then called me babe. Then all of a sudden I heard the word "friends" and that If we don't end up together at least we should be friends.
      It confused me.

After pouring out my emotions that I want to work this LDR it was bunch of excuses all of a sudden on his end and he even pulled the depression card at me. Finally I cut it off I told him I can't do this, he then said I understand and respect that. All the best

We haven't heard from each other for 2 days now. Will he be back even though he was fine letting me go 😞