Why is it when a man breaks up with his girlfriend or a girl she goes all super mental and posts stuff on the internet etc?

Why is it when a man breaks up with his girlfriend or a girl she goes all super mental and posts stuff on the internet etc? Why do girls get so malicious the man obviously wasn't worth so why rant on about it or try making the man look bad what's the point when they only make themselves look stupid and I guess same thing for men but I see it being more women these days. Why don't they just move on and stop looking like idiots but dishing the men who ditched them?

12