Why do you think my Ex bought me a Christmas gift?

My ex and I were long distance. We broke up in March. We stayed super close up with each other until around oct and we started talking (mostly facetiming) less and less, but still fairly frequently. For about 12 days leading up to nearly Christmas time we didn't speak at all. Which was the longest we have ever gone without speaking since we broke up... anyway, He sent me a gift in the mail & I was very surprised. he got me something I had casually mentioned that I wanted to have in a conservation a couple months ago. I kind of feel bad I didn't get him anything, but I'm super surprised that he even bought me something considering we have been barely speaking the past month. Also between Christmas Eve/ Christmas & yesterday he called me like 6 times. None of which I was able to pick up (idk if he was calling to make sure I got his gift or what, but I was out of town). But I got the gift yesterday when I finally checked the mail and thanked him and all that yesterday over the phone.

Why do you think he bought me a gift? It was certainly super appreciated and perfect, but now I'm confused if it's a friend thing or more cause I personally don't usually get friends gifts.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• He still loves you and wants you back.

Most Helpful Girl

• He still have feelings for you and he cares about you.