Should I play my ex back on word's with friends?

She left me.. but I really want her back been trying that whole ignore her thing to bring her back and it's killing me

14

Most Helpful Girl

• justy move on n dont waste time to get her if u want her be natural n tell her dont play games

Most Helpful Guy

• Why did she leave you? How long were you together? Were you both in love at on point? How long has it been since the breakup? How long has it been with NC?

• 8yrs... she left 2 months ago.. yes we were both really in love.. recent personal problems for both of us. Caused us to be closed off towards one another and it hurts are relationship. I've not played her or contacted her in the past 12 days

• you need to tell us everything leading to the breakup, how it happened, and what you've been doing with her for the 1.5 month that you were in contact with her after the breakup.

• also, I do agree with others that you should let exes be exes, it's very rare that exes get back together after being together for so long. However, since you do love this girl and think she's the one for you, it's worthy to fight for her if you truly believe that breaking up was a mistake for the BOTH of you and you'd BOTH be better off with each other.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• I know it hurts and this is not what you want to hear. You need to move on. She left, no matter the reason she made a choice to not have you in her life. Move on and find someone who will

• Don't play back, messing with ex's is always a mistake

• Sure just do it