Girl refuses to talk to me?

I really liked her, I had strong feelings... Not sure if she knew or not...

We were friends, but I told her I liked her...

She said she didn't feel the same way and didn't mean to lead me on.

After that things got tense...

We would talk but there was now tension...

After a few months it was still there, and getting worse... so I asked if I could talk to her for a couple mins... She indirectly said no...

Things got a lot worse... She was super avoiding me, wouldn't look my way, or acknowledge me at all...

I thought I'd try one more time... More blunt...

I told her I know things are tense, and just wanted to talk to clear things up...

She said everything is fine...

But clearly it's not...

I am just trying to figure out why she is being like this? I am just trying to do the right thing and clear things up... but she wants to ignore everything and just be awkward.

I know I can't talk to her anymore, unless she comes around... but I just feel bad :(

Bump

01

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to get over her, and know that whenever, you show weakness from your side, each girl you met in your life will not be interested and rejecting you.
    Heal yourself and stop stalking, otherwise it will become much worse.