How did you cope with your ex moving on when you're still in love with them?

My ex hasn't moved on yet but I know he will, despite him saying after our break up that no matter what he will never find a girl as "good" as me, it is still going to hurt knowing that he will find someone who gives him everything that I couldn't. I am still so terribly in love with him and hearing the news he has a new girl is going to crush me so bad. Everyone says she will be a downgrade but that's not the point? I don't care if she's the worst looking girl in the world she will have his loge where I dont :(

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Break contact.. You don't have to know if you don't want to.

0|0
    0|0
    • We're in the same friendship group so it's not possible. Everyone I hang out with is friends with him as well

• Show All
    • Yeah i think its pretty obvious to accept it's over when he's got a new girl but accepting it's over is where I need help I can't just do that

• truth? you suffer until one day you find new love.

Most Helpful Girl

• well its kinda hard it happen to me. but what i did i flew through italy to have a me time and soul searching then i met some nuns and they are really friendly so i talk to them and tell them what happen, you know what they told me" if you love someone you set them free, if you are really meant or destined to be with each other one day love will find its own way but if its not. love will lead your way to the person you are destined to be with."

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• It's hard I've being coping with this a lot of time and even a friend of me start dating her... At beginning I felt so betrayed now I'm better, but it isn't a big deal.
    You have to fulfil your time otherwise you'll always be depressed.
    PM me if you need more help.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I'm not even sure I coped to be honest. I remember I felt really weird about it but I kept myself really busy and tried to avoid seeing any of it. I eventually met another guy soon after that and just naturally got over the whole thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • You just gotta keep yourself busy my friend, keep your mind off of it. Try to do so by hanging out with your friends though and not by a bounce back relationship, it's not fair to take advantage of someone else

0|0
    0|0
  • keep your chin up. I have been in a similar situation before. Because I still loved him I truly wanted him to be happy. I knew I wasn't going to do that for him, but I wasn't going to stop him finding that one true love every one deserves. Even you! Every relationship is there to teach us. X

1|0
    0|0
  • i focused on sports

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes