Wtf is wrong with this guy is he an asshole?

Ok so this guy for the past month just been staring at me and I thought it was weird so one day he asked me to smoke a blunt with him... I said no cause why tf would I want to smoke a blunt with someone that gonna star at me and is 31 so I said no and he got mad and said wtf I wasn't trying to anything else with you basically made it my fault. So the other days he would acknowledged me would just smoke his cigarette and give me a dirty look. Now I matched with him on tinder and he goes hey I really want to hook up with you I've been wanting to for the longest... all I did in response was no and unmatched him, do you think I did a good thing

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you both assholes lol... well... you being the bigger one. He's just being friendly and you are being overly defensive... yes there was some hook up hints and he's hella old... you could just tell him no...
    there's nothing wrong with being stared at, it only bugs you if you are staring right back. i mean, how else would you know.

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you stupid or are you stupid? He may a bit of an ass hole but that's only because you are more of a bitch. That's just his reaction and defense mechanism kicking the rejection. He was also most definitely mirroring you.

• Kicking in after the rejection*