Why do ex's always want to come back into your life once you move on?

I was basically chasing after a man for three years waiting for him to commit. He told me that he loved me and wants me to be happy because I deserve better than what he can offer. I cried and cried until one day I didn't think about it anymore. I have been dating new people. After a 8 months... now he is sending friend requests, calling, and getting his friends to check on me. Why do they try to make you feel guilty for moving on? Why do ex's do this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Every ex almost always comes back. You are familiar and he is not having luck at the moment. He's hoping there's a chance he can have sex with you and then leave again. Don't get back with exes. There's a reason he left you. He wanted to see his options and if the other girl didn't work out he knows a familiar girl might give him another chance. It's pretty much just about sex. Don't give him the time of day.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Coz he lost control over you, he used to be your partner and as a MAN he want's to have this control over you. Once he lost it he feels bad, we wan't the girl we love to be obsessed and controlled by us. He is not over you and perhaps he didn't move on.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing says he wants to make you feel guilty. Chances are he just wants to keep in touch. Or, as is more likely in my opinion, he wants you around as plan B just in case.

1|0
    0|0
  • He finally realizes what he lost.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• For the sex. That's all he wants. You should block his number and him on social media. And tell his friends to leave you alone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because they like fucking with your head. Don't fall for it.

1|0
    0|0
  • He finally came to his senses and wants you

1|0
    0|0
  • He either realized what he lost, or he sees that you're happy and just wants to break your heart again.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes