Why do ex's always want to come back into your life once you move on?

I was basically chasing after a man for three years waiting for him to commit. He told me that he loved me and wants me to be happy because I deserve better than what he can offer. I cried and cried until one day I didn't think about it anymore. I have been dating new people. After a 8 months... now he is sending friend requests, calling, and getting his friends to check on me. Why do they try to make you feel guilty for moving on? Why do ex's do this?

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Every ex almost always comes back. You are familiar and he is not having luck at the moment. He's hoping there's a chance he can have sex with you and then leave again. Don't get back with exes. There's a reason he left you. He wanted to see his options and if the other girl didn't work out he knows a familiar girl might give him another chance. It's pretty much just about sex. Don't give him the time of day.