Being single hurts?

been single for awhile. starting to feel broken. what do I do? how do fix this?

86

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in the same boat and we're the same age so I wish I could help. lol. But on a serious note I feel lonely and broken also. Basically waiting for a husband that may take years to come. If he even comes at all. Because meaningless conversation/ relationships are pointless

Most Helpful Guy

• grow some fucking balls and realize everyone on this earth comes into it and leaves it alone. get used to your own company now. use the free time to make money and pursue goals instead of crying about it and jacking off.

being single isn't the end of the world and after a while.. you begin to become more than human... not wasting time on meaningless relationships... you're instead working on yourself.