Being single hurts?

been single for awhile. starting to feel broken. what do I do? how do fix this?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in the same boat and we're the same age so I wish I could help. lol. But on a serious note I feel lonely and broken also. Basically waiting for a husband that may take years to come. If he even comes at all. Because meaningless conversation/ relationships are pointless

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• grow some fucking balls and realize everyone on this earth comes into it and leaves it alone. get used to your own company now. use the free time to make money and pursue goals instead of crying about it and jacking off.

being single isn't the end of the world and after a while.. you begin to become more than human... not wasting time on meaningless relationships... you're instead working on yourself.

1|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• being single sucks bad i mean you have no one to love no one to kiss no one to cook for nothing to do with them it's boring but if you just believe in yourself you can have one and look on the bright side every one loves you even if you don't thing that

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't feel bad, and don't rush it the ones meant for you will come to you when you least expect it.

0|2
    0|0
  • Friends help! Romantic relationships aren't everything

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't think about it, just become busy and focus on something else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Make yourself busy. Try not to dwell on it so much

0|0
    0|0
  • How long have you been single?

0|0
    0|0
  • being seeingle hurts only if u don't have real friends n stay all alone

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• When you will reach emotional numbness that will be the serious problem, broken means feelings are still in effect, fix it? Not many options, dating is not smt i', d recommend because there is a chance of rejection and you will get hurt to the point of despair or worse, try doing smt to fill your time, a hooby, a passion where you can pour all your time and effort in

0|1
    0|0
  • Try to find happiness from within. Do not use someone else to make you happy. The way you feel reflects onto others. Women can tell if you are in a bad place, take some time to take care of yourself and in time you will reflect a more positive vibe towards women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been single 19 years and counting, how do you think I feel?

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you want to cry one out in the corner with me?

0|0
    0|0
  • get a girlfriend

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes