How do I break up with my amazing boyfriend? I can't accept his love because I don't love myself enough?

I'm a train-wreck , I'm a mess, I'm crazy. He always says I'm too good for him, but he doesn't know I hate myself even if I don't show it. I can't accept his love because I don't love myself enough.
Now that I have gained 8 pounds it's even worse, I can't keep a job I can't do anything. I'm stupid and I look like shit, BUT HE STILL LOVES.
Why does he still love me? I think he's crazy, he's amazing and he's the love of my life, but I need time to focus on pulling myself together.
This situation depresses me. I'm scared he will leave me because of the extra weight I gained so I want to leave him first.

84

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok you have obviously been through some shit and are in a dark and vulnerable place so instead of sabotaging something that is actually going right in your life turn to this amazing person and share your pain so he can take care of your heart until your emotionally strong enough to do it yourself. Trust me losing him will only make getting your shit together much more difficult and when you do you then have to deal with the reality that he might be with someone else and it's your fault because you believed the only thing that could be more painful than what your experiencing now was the possibility that he would leave you while your struggling. Trust me every real man wants to be a hero to the woman he loves so explaining your innermost darkest emotions will not ruin anything it will make him realize that it's time to protect you from your own self doubt and replace those voices that are negative with how he sees you through his eyes

Most Helpful Girl

• I was going through the same thing that you are going through, my ex he made me realize why I lef him I told him to be with someone else because he is amazing the most amazing person I've ever met, and a little while after we broke up I realized that I was insecure if some that amazing loves me with all his heart why can't I, I hate to look at my body in the mirror and I wasn't even sure if I was a nice person, I attract a lot of guys but. He made me realize that I deserve the best because I'm the best. If you think that the only way you can solve this problem is to leave him then do so but make sure that you tell him your problem and it's only a brake until you figure things out. He is probably the only that can make you see the beauty within you.

What Guys Said 3

• Well, it's pretty hard to love someone if you don't love yourself. Other than recommending professional therapy, I'm curious on how you got to your present mental state. You're stressing over an eight pound weight gain? There's is more to this story. What the hell happened?

• I'm failing in every aspect of my life, m college courses, my job (s), everything. I'm always sick and the weight gain makes everything worse.
      I don't want to loose him because he's a great guy, but I'm so insecure and I'm scared that he might be lusting over prettier women. He's too good looking for me!

• He compliments you, doesn't he? Therefore, at least in his eyes, you are beautiful and smart. He doesn't see you as a train wreck, he sees you for the person you truly are. You're stressing over issues that you can overcome if you put your mind to it. You have his love and support. He's crazy, for sure - crazy about YOU.

• 66.media.tumblr.com/.../...jeTrwz1ttiz6ro1_500.gif
    Stand in your own truth then miss.

• just be 100% honest, it makes sense

What Girls Said 7

• Just tell him that u need a break to find yourself. That u are stressed because of your personal life and u need time to see who u are.

• If he still loves you no matter what's wrong with you, then why would you want to leave? That means he truly loves you no matter what and that's rare to find in men these days.

• well let him help you. he wants to help let him. don't bring down your self, if you can't do that just ask him to give you a space to find your self, but dont regret it when one day you found your self and he is already not in love and he is found another one

• Don't break up with him. He sounds amazing. Obviously, you have to learn to love yourself as well. But, there is nothing wrong with keeping an amazing person who loves you in your life during the process of helping yourself out and seeking professional help. I am sure you are an amazing person too if someone like that loves you that much! Tell him how you feel hun. You could even show him this post.

• In order to love someone, you have to love yourself. Tell him that you need to figure yourself out first and fix your shit b4 your ready for a serious relationship

• Tell him the truth and see how that works out

• Then leave him.