Why don't the females come to the males if they like them. Why they wait on the males??

why don't the females try to get the males? if they like the mail they would flirt than back off expecting the male to chase why?

thank all you females for answering but don't you think that leads to heart break because its like a little kid they see something they want but they can't have it than than a couple weeks later they don't want it no more they lose interest in it.

51

Most Helpful Girl

• If a girl asks the guy she likes out, it sets up the power balance for the relationship. Normally girls like to be "dominated" and protected by guys. They like to feel small and submissive. When a girl asks a guy out, it puts HER in the dominant position and she will probably be taking the initiative and being the leader for everything in the relationship which basically dooms the relationship to failure. Sure girls like to be in control SOMETIMES but in general, they like the guy to be the dominant one.There's just something nice about being asked out and being taken to a nice place by a guy and feeling protected and special.Girls who don't want to have to initiate everything and be the one who wears the pants in a relationship for the most part just AREN'T going to ask you out. The guy has to demonstrate that he has no problem being dominant in a relationship by asking the girl out.

I am not saying that girls cannot ever ask their guys out, but for the first couple dates at least, the guy should initiate.

What Girls Said 4

• Personally, I've had to do two chases out of the six guys that I've liked. Both didn't give me an answer when I asked so it really doesn't make me feel that great about myself. That's why I'm taking a break from this. Rejection really hurts and I'd appreciate it if a guy chased. I mean, I would chase but I want there to at least be an answer, yes or no doesn't matter. Some girls are just old fashioned and want the guy to make the first move.

• Girls know that guys don't enjoy desperate girls. Playing hard to get is fun, and having the guy finally ask them out is really fufilling. Also, There is a notion that guys should ask out the girl, and its been that way for awhile. Having the men in charge is really comforting. Simply, being chased is a lot more fun and less heartbreaking then being the chaser.

• because what girl would want to get rejected my a guy!

• Mostly because we like the chance. We want to feel like some guy likes us and he wants us badly enough to go and get us. We response in flirting and hoping the guy realizes that we like him back

What Guys Said 1

• I missed out on a lotttttt of p**** in high school because of this...