Advice on leaving a bad relationship?

I recently broke up with my on and off boyfriend of two years and it has been really hard on me. We were always on and off because he would randomly dissapear. These past couple months he has been disrespectful towards me which includes flirting with other girls. I had broke it off but then he said he missed me so I tried to talk about it and he just dissapeared again. I finally have the strength to leave but it's so painful to leave someone I love so much. I don't want him to be happier without me or worse I don't want him to be happy with someone else.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• so he builds you up and takes you down on a whim regardless of the situation... sounds like a recipe for disaster... get a new boyfriend...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you need to stop thinking about what you've given and think about what you're getting.

Are you getting love? No. Someone who loves you doesn't flirt with other girls.

Are you getting respect? No. Someone who respects you doesn't treat you like plan B.

Are you getting care? No. Someone who cares about you doesn't repeatedly do things that hurt you.

You deserve someone who DOES give you all those things. Block this boy EVERYWHERE and get him out of your life so you can move forward.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• he will keep doing it , because he knows that you will take him back every time

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I know how you feel, me and my ex broke up two months ago and we were together for 3 years and 2 months and it was ALWAYS on and off because my ex never wanted to communicate about problems that we were dealing with in the relationship. Honestly its going to be hard at first it really is but after a month or so you start to realize why the relationship isn't worth it anymore.

1|0
    0|0
  • You need a back bone and some confidence

0|0
    0|0
  • It is so hard to leave someone you love but if you put it this way. Some people including me have no choice but to leave someone they love because the person they love left them. Our relationship was so good and I love him but he just doesn't love me and that's worse than leaving a relationship that was bad. His next relationship will be awful as well so be glad you got out while U can

0|0
    0|0
  • Just leave him

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes