Is it a yes or no?

I asked out a girl a couple of weeks back and she said that she would think about it, she still hasn't answered back does this mean it's a no?

84

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a no, bud, but if she's doing it this way indirectly she seems to care about you at least a little. Maybe you could just try to be friends with her for now. Sometimes, the best relationships come from friendships. However, keep in mind if you do go into the friend zone, it can be tough to get out of. You could also get hurt seeing her in and out of relationships with other guys. Maybe you should just let go entirely. Sometimes, ignoring the person you like the most and acting like you're into other people brings that other one back around. It's a childish and stupid game, but it does seem to work. *shrugs*

What Girls Said 7

• Yes its a no. She was trying to avoid having to reject you and hurt your feelings. When a girl is asked out by a guy she likes, she says yes no matter how shy the girl is. And if she has to "think about it" and she likes you, she will get back to you the next day and say yes, but most of the time when girls say that they have to think about it, its because they are not interested and they need some time to think about how to let you down easiest.

• For future reference: "I'm not interested in you like a boyfriend" works wonders. :D

• Kind of looks like a no. sorry =/

• Every time I say I'll think about it, I usually mean no.

• shes either trying to play hard to get but obviously failing or its a no, ask her about it and tell her you just wanna know where you stand with her.

xoxox

• yes, unless she had some really traumatic event happen to her and she forgot... but generally, it's a no. =/

• it's a no

• It's a no if she hasn't answered you by now..

What Guys Said 4

• She's not saying "No".. She is saying "Not yet"

It's called resistance, which is a strong way of building attraction. I don't think it's fair for her to be playing these games.

The normal wait time, by my understanding, should only be about 3 days for her to get back in touch, after you've tried to contact her. After that, you should move on rather than waste your effort/time or even to spare yourself from headaches/heartbreaks.

It's safe to say that the 3 days have been long gone and it's time to move on.

~ ArtistBBoy

• Looks like it is a 'no' to me. But no harm in trying again a bit later, something can spark between anyone and anytime.

Don't lose heart and stay in her radar! She is nice that she didn't hurt your feelings!

• I did this to a girl in highschool and even though its a little thing I still feel like I regret not just saying what I felt.

Everyone is different but for me it was a no and it is for her too probably, on a side note you should be happy because if they did this is was maybe because they didn't want to hurt your feelings by giving you a direct no.

• no