Question for men?

Happy new year everyone :)

When you are together with your girlfriend for long time and living together, you can't feel like she is a beautiful? I mean, you gonna lose like that mind gradually? Like last night, we went to a bar and I wear a beautiful dress and makeup FOR HIM. But he didn't says I am a beautiful then he said that the reason why he doesn't say that to me because we are living together so he can't feel I am a beautiful. I really don't understand because even though we are living together for long time, I still feel like he is a handsome. Just getting lose my confidence.. :( help me!

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I think he's wrong. Just because you live with a woman, doesn't mean that your attraction for them should fade.

I'm living with my partner, and I still think she's gorgeous. She knows it, too, as I'm not shy about telling her so. She can easily make me stare, even when she's not trying. When she gets all dressed up, for a special occasion, though, my heart beats a bit faster.

I don't think you have anything to lose confidence over, though, as I think he is the one with the problem. I am sure you are still just as attractive as you've always been. He just doesn't seem to appreciate that, unfortunately.

• He said he doesn't need to say that to me. But he says your dress or she is beautiful to other girls. And when we walking a street, he is watching other girls. I told him that what I'm thinking about that but he doesn't wanna understand me and he says those words are not important to say to me.

• That's unfortunate, and a little insulting, on his part.

Even if he feels that way, he should understand that it's important to you. I'm not saying that you're needs are more important than his, or vice versa, but it's a relationship; both people's needs should be met.

You want to feel that you're still attractive, and desireable. That's completely reasonable, as many people would feel the same way. He should understand that, especially since he says it to other women.

Honestly, he sounds like a selfish jerk. The least he could do is listen to how you feel. I donct want to suggest that you end the relationship, after putting so much time and effort into it, but it sounds like he's content to not put any emphasis on your feelings, at all, and that's a bad sign. 😔

Most Helpful Girl

• That doesn't sound right. Me and my fiancé have been living together for a year and a half and he calls me beautiful/sexy/pretty etc everyday. He hasn't lost any interest in me and still finds me as attractive as when we first met.