Question for men?

Happy new year everyone :)

When you are together with your girlfriend for long time and living together, you can't feel like she is a beautiful? I mean, you gonna lose like that mind gradually? Like last night, we went to a bar and I wear a beautiful dress and makeup FOR HIM. But he didn't says I am a beautiful then he said that the reason why he doesn't say that to me because we are living together so he can't feel I am a beautiful. I really don't understand because even though we are living together for long time, I still feel like he is a handsome. Just getting lose my confidence.. :( help me!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I think he's wrong. Just because you live with a woman, doesn't mean that your attraction for them should fade.

I'm living with my partner, and I still think she's gorgeous. She knows it, too, as I'm not shy about telling her so. She can easily make me stare, even when she's not trying. When she gets all dressed up, for a special occasion, though, my heart beats a bit faster.

I don't think you have anything to lose confidence over, though, as I think he is the one with the problem. I am sure you are still just as attractive as you've always been. He just doesn't seem to appreciate that, unfortunately.

0|0
    0|0
    • He said he doesn't need to say that to me. But he says your dress or she is beautiful to other girls. And when we walking a street, he is watching other girls. I told him that what I'm thinking about that but he doesn't wanna understand me and he says those words are not important to say to me.

• That's unfortunate, and a little insulting, on his part.

Even if he feels that way, he should understand that it's important to you. I'm not saying that you're needs are more important than his, or vice versa, but it's a relationship; both people's needs should be met.

You want to feel that you're still attractive, and desireable. That's completely reasonable, as many people would feel the same way. He should understand that, especially since he says it to other women.

Honestly, he sounds like a selfish jerk. The least he could do is listen to how you feel. I donct want to suggest that you end the relationship, after putting so much time and effort into it, but it sounds like he's content to not put any emphasis on your feelings, at all, and that's a bad sign. 😔

Most Helpful Girl

• That doesn't sound right. Me and my fiancé have been living together for a year and a half and he calls me beautiful/sexy/pretty etc everyday. He hasn't lost any interest in me and still finds me as attractive as when we first met.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah that's some bulshit after 12 years I haven't lost any attraction for my wife honestly I could jerk off thinking about her. I don't think a relationship can be sustained if one person is not attracted to the other. Have you gotten comfortable and let yourself go? Because you don't just wake up one day and say your not beautiful because I see your face more often

0|0
    0|0
  • When you dress up and arrange your makeup and all, he ought to acknowledge it, no matter how long you have lived together! There isn't any excuse for not doing this! Isn't that one of the main reasons for going to a bar together? Acting as if you were back just getting to know each other?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would always and always and always find my girl beautiful. Not just when she's wearing something sexy, but all the times. Perhaps your boyfriend wasn't in 'the mood' or he might be stressed out about something. If he really loves you... Hell, you should look beautiful to him no matter what.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not true. maybe spark is lost but that can be brought back. He should change his opinion and understand your point of view for him too so that he can understand how lucky he is

0|0
    0|0
  • If a girl is beautiful, getting to know her that much, like living with her, will only make me see her even more beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been married for 4 years and I tell my wife every day that she is the most beautiful woman in the world.

Your boyfriend is a fool.

Just curious though... do you tell him he is the most handsome guy in the world? Do you show him in bed? Wearing a nice dress in a public place really isn't the way I want my wife to show me she still finds me attractive.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes