Should I text him?

Met this guy a few weeks ago, we kissed and got on really well. Two days later he text me, I replied and he replied back. He didn't ask me a question or anything so I just left it! That was about 4 weeks ago and I haven't heard anything since! I still really like him, should I text him or just leave it?

41

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't understand why you let the conversation drop. You could have asked HIM a question, made some other comments, etc. (I don't understand why he didn't keep it going either, unless he changed his mind about you, or was too shy and waiting for you to say something.)

Anyway...if you like him, sure, why not? What have you got to loose? Send a friendly text saying hi and seeing how things are with him, and if you get into a positive exchange with him, ask him if he wants to hang out (if he doesn't ask you first). Best of luck.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 4

• Dont text him! Its been 4 weeks and still nothing from him? Just as you are capable of contacting him, he is capable of contacting you. don't waste the pretty! Your better than that.

• If you really like him then, why not. But don't expect too much. Unless he has a lot of stuff going on, its not a good sign that he hasn't tried to make contact with you yet.

• i don't think you should text him back ... but then again I think you should have texted him back when yall were texting in the begenning .. he probeley thought you werint realy into him .. but if he had realy liked you he would have texted you .. but after month I don't think he realy cares about you cause if he did he would have

good luck:)

• Yes, I would text him. Just a very noncommital text. Can't do any harm.