How to get my ex back? 6 year relashionship? How do I make her miss me and want me?

We dated for 6 years on and off because after 3 years str8 we stared having problems with her losing feelings for me but everytime we have broke up she has always came back to me ( 4 times) always after like 3 months well we have been broken up for like 7 months now and her family loves me they always text me on every holiday and tell me they miss me, so does she but she doesn't say she misses me the only time we hung out after the break up she said she just wants to be friends but we don't talk or hang out like friends we never hang out or make plans we just text and after a while she stops replying what can I do to make her miss me is the best thing ignore her don't reply anytime she text me not even to holiday text or to play it off cool and mr nice guy help me please
+1 y
Help someone
+1 y
I didn't want to be Friends she reached out to me and she still continues to a point where it confuses me so I don't even reply to her anymore
3
0