Why do my family and friends keep updating me on what my ex is doing?

My ex and I got back together on Dec 2015 after 3 years apart. He went back to his old ways and had the audacity to date my friend while he was with me, and have me as the sidechick. As soon as I found out I told him exactly how I felt and I ended all contact.

That was 7 months ago, but it seems like I just can;t be done with him. I bump into him at events and he loooks as me so mad (not that I care). The thing I hate the most is my family and friends keeps sending me screenshots and videos ( he is a popular guy, very active and well known in the community) of him or of him and his new girl (my ex friend).

I have dealt with the issue myself never relied on anyones helped, I went through the hurt, grief and disappointment and I am over it, and it doesn't get to me anymore. I really did move on, but it is so annoying that they keep doing this how do i get them to stop.

I've told them in the past I was not interested but they don't seem to get that.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• That's hard indeed, since you can't let it rest :o
    Just tell them every other time you're no longer interested in the guy, and maybe even that you absolutely want to leave it behind you.
    Hopefully they'll understand that and stop referring to him. But it will take some time :o

Most Helpful Girl

• Take the hard route - tell them you are going to block their numbers if they keep doing this. You two are done and you are never going back. You wish him well but you don't need screenshots and updates of his life. Understand this or be blocked. Period.