Ex unblocked me on Facebook but not on his phone? why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Cause he wants to see how your doing but he does not want to talk or give you any hope that he might try again.
    I have a similar question why would my exfemale friend unblock me on Facebook?

0|0
    0|0
    • because she's probably not mad at you for whatever reason she was mad before... the last thing he texted me was "get out of my life. get over me. I'm blocking you. i love her and not you" and then he blocked me, and I was positive that was the last id ever see of him... but then three months later, he unblocked me, and his name came up on my Facebook as a suggested friend. what do you think that meant, him unblocking me?

• Thanks for answering my question. I asked it twice and only trolls answered. I think that he unblocked you or made a new profile. The reason for unblocking you is probably cause he wants to see if you have moved on and where you are after him. By only unblocking one he is trying to make sure that you don't go after him again. Time to move on girl that jerk is not worth the worrying.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's probably not with his girlfriend anymore & wanting to be nosy about your status. Forget the fool

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• He just wants to check in on you. Nothing more, move on and block him.

I was dealing with an ex who was constantly checking my social media accounts and finally I just had to block her for my own sanity. They just want to see how you are doing in comparison to them. It's immature and childish and in the end you are the one "winning" because you are trying to move on and live your own life (that is if you are not following him on social media, etc.).

0|0
    0|0
  • He likely did it to check your profile. I wouldn't put much stock into it.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe he forgot

0|0
    0|0
    • the last thing he texted me was "get out of my life. get over me. I'm blocking you. i love her and not you" and then he blocked me, and I was positive that was the last id ever see of him... but then three months later, he unblocked me, and his name came up on my Facebook as a suggested friend. what do you think that meant, him unblocking me?

What Girls Said 1

• He is an ex, move on from him

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes