Ex unblocked me on Facebook but not on his phone? why?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Cause he wants to see how your doing but he does not want to talk or give you any hope that he might try again.
    I have a similar question why would my exfemale friend unblock me on Facebook?

• because she's probably not mad at you for whatever reason she was mad before... the last thing he texted me was "get out of my life. get over me. I'm blocking you. i love her and not you" and then he blocked me, and I was positive that was the last id ever see of him... but then three months later, he unblocked me, and his name came up on my Facebook as a suggested friend. what do you think that meant, him unblocking me?

• Thanks for answering my question. I asked it twice and only trolls answered. I think that he unblocked you or made a new profile. The reason for unblocking you is probably cause he wants to see if you have moved on and where you are after him. By only unblocking one he is trying to make sure that you don't go after him again. Time to move on girl that jerk is not worth the worrying.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's probably not with his girlfriend anymore & wanting to be nosy about your status. Forget the fool