My boyfriend just left me without saying anything, we didn't even have an argument. What does this mean?

My boyfriend and I were together for quite a while and out of the blue, he just randomly stops texting/calling me.
Also, blocked me from seeing his photos on Facebook and ignored my relationship request when we were dating.
Even though besides that, he was the perfect boyfriend when we were seeing each other and he always went on about how beautiful and perfect he thought I was.
Why would he leave me if that's what he felt?
It's like as soon as he started this new job he was offered, he thought he was better than me and was "too busy" and "too tired" to see me.

What's worse is, he said he would never dump anyone via text as that's what happened to him during a previous relationship, but he's not even doing that, just completely ignoring me and personally I think that's even worse.
I feel so used like he said he felt in the past and could never do to me.

12