Im a white girl, and got played by my black boyfriend?

Long story short, I was dating a black guy who kept asking me for money. And then he kept asking to use my car. I loved him so i gave him. And now he is back dating black women. And im alone.

315

Most Helpful Guy

• I think some black guys are dating white women cause its so trendy and never been easier to date white women , but I'm not sure if deep down some of them really want to be with white women , especially this one when considering he went back to black women , just my thoughs , I'd try and move on and meet some new people

• Been an emotional wreck allday. I loved him and he played me!

• I was used by people when I was younger , I had a car and could drive them places , they didn't really like me but they had no other options so they used me for rides and such , unfortuently some people do this stuff.
      people also too, need to keep in mind although inter racial dating is more popular than in past and trendy rate now , its normal for people to date people of there own race and background not the other way around

Most Helpful Girl

• So ur going to let one asshole make u feel inferior. Who cares about race there are guys of all races who do this u know what they are called scum bags. Get it together