Im a white girl, and got played by my black boyfriend?

Long story short, I was dating a black guy who kept asking me for money. And then he kept asking to use my car. I loved him so i gave him. And now he is back dating black women. And im alone.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think some black guys are dating white women cause its so trendy and never been easier to date white women , but I'm not sure if deep down some of them really want to be with white women , especially this one when considering he went back to black women , just my thoughs , I'd try and move on and meet some new people

2|1
    0|0
    • Been an emotional wreck allday. I loved him and he played me!

• I was used by people when I was younger , I had a car and could drive them places , they didn't really like me but they had no other options so they used me for rides and such , unfortuently some people do this stuff.
      people also too, need to keep in mind although inter racial dating is more popular than in past and trendy rate now , its normal for people to date people of there own race and background not the other way around

Most Helpful Girl

• So ur going to let one asshole make u feel inferior. Who cares about race there are guys of all races who do this u know what they are called scum bags. Get it together

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Guilt is a terrible thing. but a little funny with you fembots. They shriek if you hold the door for them, but they'll put up with just about anything from black guys out of fear of being called racist.

0|1
    0|0
  • Please learn from what happened. There are assholes of every race though. Just please learn from what happened, move forward with what ever kind of guy you like.

0|2
    0|0
  • Well, don't date black guy anymore, you dating the wrong person, but it's not your falut, you just being used by a black guy, you giving your love to the wrong person.

0|1
    1|0
  • Maybe you should date people for reasons other than skin color and you will have a better chance of finding a guy who doesn't play you.

1|0
    0|0
  • You just got played by a guy. What has this to do with race?

1|0
    0|0
  • This question is the perfect excuse for 'no such thing as race' lib f@gs to show off their f@gerdness!
    So, I guess it's good for something lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Move on and learn from your mistakes. Good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • Whats the question here. and why does race matter

0|1
    0|0
  • Doesn't sound like race should matter.

0|1
    0|0
  • What does skin color have to do with it tho?

1|0
    0|0
  • You gave him your car?

0|0
    0|0
  • whats the question

0|0
    0|0
  • So? Live and learn. So long as you learn, you're doing OK.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, me and a bunch of White guys like me would never ever date you after that, so good luck I guess.

1|0
    1|2
    • I feel like such a whore. I should of never dated him.

• Show All
    • I've never once said a racist thing on here sweetie. u can look back and will not find one comment of me saying anything racist about any race

• So don't even try it because we both know I'm the one who blocked u. you're that annoying racist guy who always comments this on any post about a white girl and black guy

What Girls Said 2

• Racist much? Really u felt the need to point out race just to be an idiot, u my friend r y people r still racist and morons

0|0
    0|1
  • there is nothing to do anymore, be careful next time

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes