Coming to terms?

It's been over two months and he still ignores me :( what have I done to deserve this kind of treatment in his eye!! He acts like I broke his heart but he broke mine!!!

I sit a row away from him now at work because my bosses just moved me. I can't avoid him and I can't talk to him!

How can I get over my crush and our friendship when he is always around. I feel awkward when our mutual friends talk about him because I haven't talked to him in a couple months.

Why can't guys say what they mean!! If he was done with me why couldn't he just said that instead of saying he needed space for two months!!

11