Is this weird if I'm going to break up?

Okay, i have a boyfriend for almost 3 months now and I was very very in love with him at the beginning but now becoming less and less. I want to break up with him. But I said to everyone "Yeah it is the love of my life and i dont think its gonna go over between us" But he's not I have noticed. Do you think people are weird about me go think?
  • Yes
  • No
I was really really in love with him. It was not just something.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• You were in love with him a few months ago but not now. That means that you were "in love" after one month. Do you think that was real love or was it something that simply sounded good when you said it? Yes, now it is embarrassing to tell your friends that the guy who would be your soulmate forever didn't even last 3 months. Next time, don't tell yourself that you are "in love" until you really know the person. AND try to learn the difference between really being in love and just being in heat.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I was not just in heat, i was really really in love.

• "Really, really in love" doesn't come and go like you have described. When you get older and have more experiences, you will learn what love really is.

• Okay, thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• You are under 18 so you are young and it is your first relationship, which will ALWAYS feel extremely intense and passionate. I think you start to realize that people are just people though and not someone to idolize, especially after 3 months - that's when you know it's true love or not, because you know their flaws and you still love them even after the strong feelings fade.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE