How do I get him back?

we went out for 10 months, and we broke up. We still talk everyday and say that we love each other. He said he wanted to try other people to make sure I'm the "one", since I'm his first long relationship. So were somewhat on break and he says everyday that he is coming back. But I feel awful without him and I need him back. How? ): we were also sexually active.

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't wait for him. You should try his tactic and make sure if he's the one. I'm not saying to go sleep around, but go on dates with other guys. From my perspective, it seems that he is just leading you on. Getting him back could be quite difficult. You can either go for the aggressive tactic or wait for him. You can go up to him and demand that he either comes back into the relationship or you are moving on. Don't let anyone have control over you.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• He's just keeping you lined up, sweetie. That's why he calls every day. If he truly wanted to get back with you, there would be nothing stopping him to do it. Refuse to play along in his manipulative game. Cut your ties with him and focus your energies on meeting a guy who truly loves you

• well for one it's probably easier for him to back to you at the end of the day for the love part but seems like he's trying to get other girls too which is unacceptable. So don't buy into this lets have a break then he will say he loves you..Sounds like he has his eyes on other girls. I just don't think he will be the one for you.

• I'm sorry to say this, but he's obviously not worth it. If he wants to see other people so badly then he must not be as in love with you as you think... which totally sucks but don't dwell on it too much. Like I said, he isn't worth it.