Had an ungly breakup with my ex, in which he toyed with my feelings. How to deal with this?

Had an ugly breakup with my ex boyfriend after i broke up with him after he cheated and lied to me. Afterwards he tried to made me look like the bad one and continued to toy with my emotions (like he really wanted to make it work). It just hurt so much that the guy who I loved so much is doing these things and is intentionally trying to hurt me.

it gets even worse as he refuces to tell the state that he no longer lives there (and i can't get the state to change that). Also almost all his stuff is still here (in storage). Don't know what to do anymore.

11