Dating advice. Please read! ?

I'm 13, my boyfriends 14 and his ex let's call her G, is 15. N lives 20 mins away by the way. My boyfriend lets call him N. So N and I met on Facebook. We've known each other for a good year. He's known G for like 3 months. Well.. so N and I we've dated 3 times. We started dating again on Christmas Day. Him and G has dated once and it was like 10 days. N said that G cheated the first 20 minutes he said it was like 5 guys. She's a freshman by the way so she's in the high school part of my school but she rides my bus. So he kept her until I told him it's not good to keep a relationship where somebody cheats. It took a couple of days for him to realize it right and he finally broke up with her. So then he asked me out a couple weeks later. I said yes of course because I really love him. Omg. So G now is literally trying to get N back and I don't appreciate it at all. She's lied and said she's in the hospital with a concussion. She's an attention whore so of course she'll make up any type of lie she can just to get him back. Well, he told her he doesn't like her like that and she lied and said she was gonna take a whole bottle of pills. She didn't. She said this like 2 days ago. I seen her on the bus so she can't fool me. She's on crutches and was in the hospital for that. I wanna take her freaking crutches and knock her unconscious with them. I got two middle fingers and they're both for her so that hoe can back the fuck off of my man. She's all the time texting him and I don't appreciate it one bit. She has no business getting in contact with him. She posted this picture and the caption says "don't trip over a nigga who's not yours." Okay bitch take your own goddamn advice and get tf out of my mans DM. Okay sorry I'm cussing a lot I'm really freaking triggered. So they text and she won't leave him alone. My question is, how do I get her to leave him alone and how do I tell N to quit texting her

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I have to agree with the answer above and say you should focus on school and wait for dating. The sad truth here is that you won't be dating "N" anymore when you're old enough to seriously consider your future. In addition, some jealousy is healthy, and I can completely understand how you're feeling, I can think back to a time in my life where I felt like an ex of my girlfriend was trying to steal her away, but in the end, my jealous attitude about the whole thing killed our relationship. She didn't go back to her ex though, so it turns out it was all unfounded jealousy in the first place. Hope this helps hun, good luck!

1|0
    0|0
  • Woah I got lost in that essay. My advice: focus on school and wait till you're older for dating.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Dating at your age is pointless because everyone just does whatever they want, its hard to find a loyal guy and trust that other girls will respect that you're in a relationship. You can't make your guy not talk to this other girl because in the end he's a teenage boy and he'll do what he wants. You just have to trust him, and if you can't do that then the best thing to do is to move on.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes