Should I move to Miami to try to win my ex girlfriend back?

My ex girlfriend and I broke up a couple times within the past year or so. She lived here in NJ but moved down to Miami. We had just went on a couple dates at the time. After that we developed our relationship over the phone. I went down to see her a couple times but couldn't move due to certain things I needed to take care of in NJ. To make a long story short she wouldn't wait a couple months for me to move down to Florida. I told her that I would be moving and gave her dates when I would move because If I didn't I know she wouldn't wait for me. So she called me a liar etc. I never cheated on her ever I supported her and her daughter thru everything, money , love , everything. She ended up getting pregnant by someone else a month after I went down to see her. Through all that I even offered to take care of her and the baby even though it wasn't mine because I Truly love her. Now she met another guy who wasn't the father of the baby and is with him now. She won't answer my calls , texts or anything. I send her roses every other week I truly love her to death. Just because I couldn't move when she wanted she ended it with me. I don't know what to do she is still my life and I want to move down to Miami to try to get her back. I would do anything. So depressed and miserable without her. What do I do?

43

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• She's not worth fighting for. She's been whoring herself out in Miami. Instead of forcing her to love you, love yourself. If you got back with her, I'm sorry, but she would probably cheat on you. I mean, think about it. You guys broke up, she moved away, and it was only a month and she already got pregnant by someone else. And you only dated about a year, right? There are definitely better girls out there that will be willing to take care of you, not vice versa.

Anyway, I think you might have driven her away if she did have feelings.. you're almost stalking her.

• How am I almost stalking her? I sent her flowers because I love her I'm not calling her and texting everyday day or anything like that

• I don't want to sound cruel, but this girl sounds like a whore-y bitch. You deserve better for wanting to be in a committed relationship, and wanting to take care of someone else's child . Keep looking: the one who will let you into their life and is the one for you is still out there. Good Luck!

• If she put you through all of that, and she can't even call you back, she definitely isn't worth moving over. If you move all that way just to live with a person who may not even like you anymore can be terrible and it can hurt alot. You should try to move on because she isn't worth your time. It might hurt at first but you should try to get over her.

• learn to love yourself... it's hard but try it, she's not worth fighting for..

What Guys Said 2

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Do not move to Miami! Do not be a fool! This girl is bad news.

For Christ sake man, she got PREGNANT with another guy!

SHE DOES NOT WANT YOU!

Move on!

Moving to Miami would be the worst mistake of your entire life.

Forget about her, she does not love you.

• by just reading the title.. no that's just stupid to movefor somthing like that and ur not even sure about it