I don't know what to do?

I love my baby daddy and I want are family we broke up about to b 3 months we berly stared to talk again he said that he wants to try it again but that he's scared to get back because he don't want the same shit to haven't the arguments we would argue but not all the time he said he don't want the same to happens again but he's talking and flirting with other females and I don't like that that he said he what's to fix things but he's over there flirting with other females he say he loves me and miss me and that it hurts but why is he still flirt with all them other girls he say he don't see it wrong I told him not to play Me or hurt my feelings he says he's not that he can talk to who ever because we not together. He says that he wants to talk and get use to each other by talking to see if I change but I don't think you can see if I change like that he need to move back in to see that I change. But he says that he haves a lot right now going on he's not working that much he needs to get a car and pay a dental bill and drop all the females that he's talking to but I just don't want him talking to other girls and me and he lie to me saying he wasn't talking to them no more when he is

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• He's not ready if he's out there chasing other women. The best thing to do now is move on with your life, but still allow him to be part of your child life. Revisit the issues once you notice growth in himself. Also don't feel bad if you meet someone along the way that treats you the way you should be treated. Sometimes there is someone better out there then the one we keep waiting for to get it together. Just my 2 cents.

0|0
    0|0
  • Truly I know you want get back but he sound like he want a family but not with you.. or he want a family but to play are with others. others would I would say pull the band-aid and keep going on with your life if he wants you he needs to learn. tell him that see what he does

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• you are a side chick

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes