How do you get an idiot like me to stop saying this?

how do you get an idiot like me to stop saying this??

122

Most Helpful Girl

• Try getting a dog or cat they love you and will never betray you , except something I mean cats can be jerks

What Girls Said 11

• I was the same way. He hurt me repeatedly but i still loved him. It took the forces of nature to separate us. His parents enrolled him in military school and I had to go a year or two without seeing him. So basically you need to be distanced from this girl in order to get over her

• we already are distanced. she lives in the far West coast while I'm in the far east

• Well you need to find a new girl to like in order to get over her

• Smack you so hard that your head would spin and make you forget

• Start to love and respect yourself more, know your worth and realize you actually deserve better than to be with somebody who doesn't feel the same way about you and treats you like shit

• Why b w/ someone who doesn't like you the way you are?

• Yes, we know you love her, but you have to move on. 😌😌😌

• is it that bad

• I'd hit you on the head until you stopped

• time will heal everything

• Just wait. With some popcorns. Don't worry. Being an idiot is not forever.

• Time and emotional distance (no contact).

• You have to reflect on yourself and decide if you have had enough being used being hurt and taken for granted.

What Guys Said 2

• Look up what the medical literature says about the chemical addiction and psychological dependancy that popular culture refers to as love.
    It ticks all the boxes for mental illness.

• You don't love her, you love the idea of her.

• nope didn't help. especially since I pretty much gave up everything for her while we were dating

• Being tough on yourself is often the only way forward.

• hm. . . you know I honestly have no comeback for this. you actually have me in a box here. I can just turn into an Fboy, and have other girls ask why they can't find the right guy like everyone else does! omg you're a genius!