Girls, Is this a good or bad idea?

My girlfriend and i got in a big fight and broke up. We were talking a little after and she was asking if i was seeing anyone and stuff so she clearly still has/had feelings for me, but we fought again and she blocked me so i can't contact her. Its been about a month. Do you think it would be a terrible idea if i went and visited her out of the blue? I know reality is rarely like the movies and there's a chance it could be a bad idea, but i feel like im going to explode with how abruptly it all ended and all the things i want to say but can't. So if it was you ladies in her situation, how do you think you would feel if your ex showed up? Any advice, I don't know what to do.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I am the person who cannot live life in the thought of "I don't know, I didn't try", so I would say do it. But don't go announce your undying love to her like Romeo, but go all 'too cool' either. Be yourself and TALK TO HER. Not out of emotion, but really process the words before you speak. And if she is still fuming, she may throw stuff at you, just keep cool. If you keep cool and she doesn't, well who is in the wrong? And anytime that has happened to me I ended up finding him and apologizing, but never if he lost his cool too.

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree, i can't really move on thinking i couldve done something. So at least ill know i tried if it doesn't work out. Thanks

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Honestly, I'd be flattered because I feel like I'm worth it to a guy for him to find me and try to work things out. And I have had a few exes and never have they gone and physically found me after a breakup. It's very manly :) She'll probably always remember that moment you physically went to find her. And life is short, all we can do is our best to get what we want so there are no regrets later on of what could have been.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would show he was making an effort to reach out to me and i would hear what he has to say. I think you should do it. Go after what you want! And since its bugging you that much, just do it so you can feel better about it

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea at least it woukd be closure

• Well, if it was me, I would think it's sweet that you came and saw me. But I'm not her. Don't just show up and start saying all she did wrong and act like you're super calm and cool even if you're about to start crying. And don't be surprised if she comes to the door half-naked with another guy in bed either!

0|0
    0|0
  • What were the fights about?

0|0
    0|0
    • The first one that caused the break up was complicated but it was about a touchy subject for her and she completely took it the wrong way. Im not saying i had no fault but i didn't mean anything bad but she freaked out. The fight that made her block me was cuz she was saying she still loved me but was unsure of what to do and after like 2 weeks of leavin me hangin i got frustrated and kind of pressured her to make up her mind whether we were done or not and she got pissed and blocked me.

Recommended myTakes