Girls, Is this a good or bad idea?

My girlfriend and i got in a big fight and broke up. We were talking a little after and she was asking if i was seeing anyone and stuff so she clearly still has/had feelings for me, but we fought again and she blocked me so i can't contact her. Its been about a month. Do you think it would be a terrible idea if i went and visited her out of the blue? I know reality is rarely like the movies and there's a chance it could be a bad idea, but i feel like im going to explode with how abruptly it all ended and all the things i want to say but can't. So if it was you ladies in her situation, how do you think you would feel if your ex showed up? Any advice, I don't know what to do.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I am the person who cannot live life in the thought of "I don't know, I didn't try", so I would say do it. But don't go announce your undying love to her like Romeo, but go all 'too cool' either. Be yourself and TALK TO HER. Not out of emotion, but really process the words before you speak. And if she is still fuming, she may throw stuff at you, just keep cool. If you keep cool and she doesn't, well who is in the wrong? And anytime that has happened to me I ended up finding him and apologizing, but never if he lost his cool too.

• I agree, i can't really move on thinking i couldve done something. So at least ill know i tried if it doesn't work out. Thanks