Husband I am now separated said to me your broken?

I don't know how to take it. I told someone he said that and she said your broken huh? Well what is he than? . I'm hurt.

21

What Guys Said 1

• How long have you been married? Do you have any children? What were your primary conflicts?

• 3 years... On and off 2 kinda primary conflict he is momma bit and I had mental problem he was meth user tbh please give me any advice I am depressed and I feel sad I n my guts knoe I have to bitch up.

• It doesn't sound like either of you is committed to making your marriage work. Why did you get married?

• The kids.
      And we love.
      Right thing to do. I'm in love. He asked suggestions of marriage counseling but who knows it was probably bull shit thing he bring up

What Girls Said 2

• Are you saying you just separated from your husband? If so you probably are broken. Marriage is kinda a big deal. And being broken is okay. Just make sure you pick up the good pieces and keep going. We're all a little broken.

• Holy cow

• Well with kids put your kids first. Do whats best for them of course, if that is you guys working it out, or separating. Just make sure they get put first, everything else usually falls into place. Good luck!

• Thank you I am my family say so also. I m 25 and know what it feels like to be you know the word LIFE

• He's sugggesting you get help for some kind of mental affliction.