How and why did your last relationship end?

Most Helpful Guy

• 2 and a half years of pure perfection until one day she suddenly went quiet I tried getting her to spend time with me and then I log on to FB to see her with another guy.

• Sshhitttt, did you see a photo, comment?

• I seen the photo and was like what the literal fuck you couldn't just tell me you wanted to break up. I put it right on the photo so everyone could see, I don't care maybe it will teach her to have better morals.

• Man, some people are so low. You deserve better

What Guys Said 13

• Last dating relationship? she got insecure about the fact that i was younger, thought i'd leave for someone else... Oh.. n she sucked in bed, n not in a good way.
    Last friends with benefits relationship... she had to go back to her home state...

• This was over 15 years ago. She said I was too immature for her. Of course, she was older and wiser, so I had no difficulty accepting her judgment. WE parted pretty amicably, after a long explanation from her. I mostly listened.

• Steady but rapid decline towards mutual boredom with a fairly mutual break-up -- nothing dramatic.

• Sloot cheated while I was away.

• My ex thought she could do better than date a firefighter. It was beneath her dignity.

• she was a crappy and a shitty person, she wasn't loyal

• They loved someone else

• I find out the psycho had poked holes in my condoms

• she was looking for rich guy

• i just can not satisfied her in finance.

• She was obsessed with me, i had to leave her

• I haven't yet experienced this, so I wouldn't know but am curious, why is this such a bad thing?

• Ended because she cheated on me

• I simply lied once because I wanted to play dota

What Girls Said 3

• He broke up with me because he thought I did not care about him then months later he comes apologizing for the break up and regretting it but I didn't take him back because I did my best in our relationship

• Couldn't really see each other like we wanted due to distance

• he cheated on me