How and why did your last relationship end?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 2 and a half years of pure perfection until one day she suddenly went quiet I tried getting her to spend time with me and then I log on to FB to see her with another guy.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sshhitttt, did you see a photo, comment?

• Show All
    • I seen the photo and was like what the literal fuck you couldn't just tell me you wanted to break up. I put it right on the photo so everyone could see, I don't care maybe it will teach her to have better morals.

• Man, some people are so low. You deserve better

What Guys Said 13

• Last dating relationship? she got insecure about the fact that i was younger, thought i'd leave for someone else... Oh.. n she sucked in bed, n not in a good way.
    Last friends with benefits relationship... she had to go back to her home state...

0|0
    0|0
  • This was over 15 years ago. She said I was too immature for her. Of course, she was older and wiser, so I had no difficulty accepting her judgment. WE parted pretty amicably, after a long explanation from her. I mostly listened.

0|0
    0|0
  • Steady but rapid decline towards mutual boredom with a fairly mutual break-up -- nothing dramatic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sloot cheated while I was away.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex thought she could do better than date a firefighter. It was beneath her dignity.

0|0
    0|0
  • she was a crappy and a shitty person, she wasn't loyal

0|0
    0|0
  • They loved someone else

0|0
    0|0
  • I find out the psycho had poked holes in my condoms

0|0
    0|0
  • she was looking for rich guy

0|0
    0|0
  • i just can not satisfied her in finance.

0|0
    0|0
  • She was obsessed with me, i had to leave her

0|0
    0|0
    • I haven't yet experienced this, so I wouldn't know but am curious, why is this such a bad thing?

• Ended because she cheated on me

0|0
    0|0
  • I simply lied once because I wanted to play dota

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• He broke up with me because he thought I did not care about him then months later he comes apologizing for the break up and regretting it but I didn't take him back because I did my best in our relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • Couldn't really see each other like we wanted due to distance

0|0
    0|0
  • he cheated on me

0|0
    0|0