What should I do?

My husband left me about three years ago for a beautiful, young and more attractive girl. I am depressed due to mental worries and physical denial. I tried to concentrate to my job and studies, but disturbance and restlessness grip me. What should I do to divert my mind.

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Would love to have us meet up and start over again as im looking for someone who is open to trying new things and being adventurous.
    Im a horny bi guy who would be interested in having a chat with you and woukd love to have us hang out and become friends with benefits.

Message me and lets have a chat as im very interested in having us meet up and enjoy spending some time with eachother

Most Helpful Girl

• workout ! you'll see a physical change and have a mental change take each day at a time you can do this you're beautiful you don't need someone to make you feel like it