Is this a game is he toying with me?

I was seeing someone for a couple of months. He dumped me for no reason at all and when I asked he said he used me (for sex) that he never wanted to date me just said it and acted like it to have some sex. I was upset a while about a month but started moving on I was with friends a lot going out more and having fun finally back to normal dating again. Then out of nowhere he has started blocking me and unblocking me on social media which has totally messed me up again. I wish he'd just stop because now I'm confused and upset all over again. Is he doing this to get a reaction from me?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• You should block him instead and move on. He's toying with you. Good luck on your next partner ^^

• If I block him then he's getting the reaction or satisfaction that it's upsetting me would it be better if I deactivated my page for a while

• If he's badmouthing you to your mutual friends and they trust him more than you, can you really call them "friends"? Not that I know anything and you should make your own mind on it, but he doesn't hate you, he just wants to play with you to make him feel superior and "in control". It is a basic fact that he feels inferior and act as an asshole to make himself look better in front of other people. He has a lack of self confiance. Psychology is my thing but after all, you make your choices but don't let anyone ruin your happiness

• I meant self esteem instead of self confiance, English isn't my spoken language

Most Helpful Girl

• He's playing mind games with you. He's very manipulative. I'd block him to take the control away from him. If you block him he can't play those mind games.

I always cut all means of contact with anyone who I feel is playing me or manipulating me. People like that have no place in my life. They add no value to it