If you break up with your boyfriend and they act suicidal does that mean they want you back or are really upset?

If my ex acts suicidal after we broke up does it mean he wants me to feel bad or he is super upset and it actually thinking bout doing that to himself? I need some help can anyone help me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Can be manipulation , can be his weak mental state. In that case its good to call anti suicidal line. You'll find number in net.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It means they have underlying unresolved issues that you aren't aware of. No one threatens or acts succidal just over one incident. No matter how upsetting it is. They generally have prolonged emotional pain which is deep-rooted.

He's trying to manipulate you. I'd never go back to a guy just cos he threatened suicide , and if he did follow through with it, I'd feel sad about it but not guilty. He took his own life, not me. People are solely responsible for their own actions. If he chooses to respond to you ending the relationship with succide then that's how he chooses to react and respond. That's not your responsibility

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 4

• It means that he's using these threats of committing suicide in an effort to guilt-trip you into getting back with him. He might be serious about these threats, in which case you could try and get in touch with his parents/friends to make sure he's okay but... this is a classic method of manipulation following breakups.

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk to him. Ask him what he's feeling and if he really is showing signs, tell someone. And just tell someone to begin with bc saying that should be known by an adult. And if your going to talk to him ask him if he's really feeling that way and ask him why. Good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • It means theyre just really upset however it can also be manipulation to try to et you back.

0|0
    0|0
  • It means he's mentally unstable. Call the police before he hurts himself or others.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes