Do you believe in "once a cheater always a cheater"?

2222

Most Helpful Guy

• Not anymore than once a thief, always a thief, or once a liar, always a liar, or once a coward, always a coward, or once overweight, always overweight.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe some people can cheat in a weak moment, feel full of remorse afterwards, and vow to never cheat again, but.. once a person cheats that will always be their potential. I'd never date a guy who'd cheated in the past and I'd never forgive any kind of betrayal.

Some people who are in love are still capable of cheating because people who cheat are weak. They lack willpower and have no self-control over their desires and emotions. So when faced with a weak vulnerable moment.. opportunity will control their loyalty.

So I do believe people who cheat , will cheat again if their circumstances or a situation arises where they feel vulnerable. They'll reason on and justify why they cheated to make it acceptable, or to ease their burden of guilt after the fact

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE