Its been a month. Im still thinkin of my ex. How can I move on from this?

Was with her for a year in a great relationship. We didn't fight, only disagreed here and there. Had so much fun, amazing sex, have much in common, similar careers, we are both wEire and goofy. One day she told me "it feels like we just friends" and "our relationship is at a standstill" and "I liked you so much in the beginning" and "idk what happened but I dont see a future for us." I broke up with her amicably because I could tell she was already checked out of what we had together.

I'm still hurt and disappointed. I thought she was it. But no. I am getting better now. I do the gym, snowboarding, and am reading a few self help books. Its just I thought this girl was perfect for me, besides a couple things I didn't like, but overlooked. She was so dope too, physically and mentally.

I can't stop thinking about her. I wish she would come and beg me to take her back. In my mind, it will never happen.

How do I forget her? I've dated a couple chicks but wasn't interested and kept missing the way my ex and I use to vibe. What do I do? Just play the numbers game and approach every girl I see? Or should I back up and give myself more time before dating?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I think you should back up and get to know yourself again... Fall in love yourself again before trying to make someone else fall in love with you or you falling for someone else... and as for getting over your ex well there's not much you can do but let time do its work or you'll do more damage than good by trying to speed the process. Hopefully I helped... Good luck.

What Girls Said 1

• Give yourself more time. Its only been a month

What Guys Said 1

• Try to occupy your mind. It won't make you feel good it just will help ease the pain. I tried dating around right after my break up and it was messy. I ended up comparing everyone to her and it made me feel worse. There is no saying that will happen to you but it is a possibility.