Why would you stop using your social media after a break up?

I tried to add my ex on Facebook and he blocked me. But I noticed after that he hasn't made any recent activity at all. Not even liking pictures, nothing, that was around Halloween. Maybe it had to do with me trying to add him but then when he see's me at the mall or around our mutual friends he will stare at me, or look me in the eye for a very long time, and its little awkward. He will call his friends if I am around so his friend's can spy on me, I've seen him do it, because one of our friends picked up his phone call and said "yea I'm with her", and he will show up and stare at me but won't talk. Why is he doing that? Please don't tell me an ex is an ex, and to get over it because I don't want to hear that lol.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• to make my ex curius lol

• I think your right, because he was using it just fine before I tried to add him.

• most do it for this reason

• yea like he doesn't even like pictures anymore, That's another way I was able to tell haha