What does, "you're not my type." mean to you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• many times it's not only about personality but also about physical appearance and social status. some may feel that it's only about personality or the attitude or person's behavior but many times it's about physical look and age and financial condition all these matters.

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That he isn't interested in a relationship with me, and is either not attracted to my appearance, aspects of my personality or we have nothing in common.

I don't think it's meant to be offensive, and is a genuine reason for not wanting to pursue a relationship

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• i think it's the best way to refuse someone. it means they respect their feelings enough not to get involved in anything with you, so they won't end up hurting you. it's honest too, so it may hurt you a little when they say it, but after that you can move on faster than you would normally. it means it's either your behaviour, your appearance, your personal beliefs, religious/political/sexual orientation, income and so on.

0|0
    0|0
  • It means the person isn't physically attracted to me

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't choose you

1|0
    0|0
  • Your personality isn't compatible with mine

1|0
    0|0
  • To me it means exactly what it says.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not me it's you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Means exactly that...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm little

0|0
    0|0
  • mean he's an asshole and you too good for him.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is not interested in you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• You don't look a certain way. You don't act a certain way. You're not who I'm interested in sorry. You don't dress a certain way or have a certain smell. I guess that's what it means to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • That I'm not their type. It means what it means. I can't change anything so I move on

1|0
    0|0
  • "I wouldn't bang you even if I was drunk. Sry not sry."

0|0
    0|0
  • You are not his type. As simple as that.

1|0
    0|0
  • what I'm looking for.

0|0
    0|0
  • i didn't like u

0|0
    0|0
  • When I use that expression I mean, he doesn't have the qualities I look for in a potential boyfriend

1|0
    0|0
  • You aren't the person's type either physically, mentally, emotionally lifestyle wise or any combination of those.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes