What does, "you're not my type." mean to you?

911

Most Helpful Guy

• many times it's not only about personality but also about physical appearance and social status. some may feel that it's only about personality or the attitude or person's behavior but many times it's about physical look and age and financial condition all these matters.

Most Helpful Girl

• That he isn't interested in a relationship with me, and is either not attracted to my appearance, aspects of my personality or we have nothing in common.

I don't think it's meant to be offensive, and is a genuine reason for not wanting to pursue a relationship