How to get over a guy?

Went out with this guy for 2 years. For 2 years he made me feel like a choice, and lead me on but I was too weak to leave. when I tried leaving he tried harder to keep me. Making me fall into the same trap, thinking he really did mean what he says and that he really does love me.

I am trying to let go of him, but it's so hard because he was my first. I wanna keep fighting for him but I know deep down its not worth it. I'm trying to be stronger. How do I move on? How do I let him go? I can't take it anymore.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• it's kinda hard to get rid of first love feelings... so you have to convince yourself that there is a positive bright side after getting rid of the relationship. you don't owe him anything to waste your time waiting for the right moment... make your feelings more important than him and cut him off.
    give yourself time and space and try to stop snooping around in his life.

Good luck...

Most Helpful Girl

• Do something else. Sports, activities, go see friends and family, put your mind on issues that have nothing to do with him. It'll help you straighten your thoughts out.