How to get over a guy?

Went out with this guy for 2 years. For 2 years he made me feel like a choice, and lead me on but I was too weak to leave. when I tried leaving he tried harder to keep me. Making me fall into the same trap, thinking he really did mean what he says and that he really does love me.

I am trying to let go of him, but it's so hard because he was my first. I wanna keep fighting for him but I know deep down its not worth it. I'm trying to be stronger. How do I move on? How do I let him go? I can't take it anymore.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• it's kinda hard to get rid of first love feelings... so you have to convince yourself that there is a positive bright side after getting rid of the relationship. you don't owe him anything to waste your time waiting for the right moment... make your feelings more important than him and cut him off.
    give yourself time and space and try to stop snooping around in his life.

Good luck...

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Do something else. Sports, activities, go see friends and family, put your mind on issues that have nothing to do with him. It'll help you straighten your thoughts out.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• You find a better person... one that makes u forget about the bad things that he did. that can be a friend or another boyfriend honestly. Or u just let time go by and eventually u forget about them. If I were u I would delete his number his pictures... etc anything that reminds u of him has to go. And then talk to ur friends about how u feel or just talk to anyone who will listen and really hear u out.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just get another one, you are to young to let that one get to you. Move on

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• been there done that. it's a little game they like to play. trust me your better off without that in your life... you will find someone who puts you 1st and not make you feel like your only worth it only when it's convient for him. what worked for me is i just did things that kept me busy. Going to the barn and horseback riding was my escape. I also found being around friends and family helped a ton... i bet you someone great will show up in your life when you least expect it

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes