Girls, He broke up by ignoring me?

Hi, sorry not really a question. Just need some support. I have been seeing a guy for 2.5 years. We never hardly argued but sometimes he would ignore me for days because he would get in a mood about something. I was faithful to him, loved him so much. But he was quite controlling in certain ways. He told me when and where he would see me. If I asked for a nice text, he ignore my request and wouldn't send one. If I text him a question he would never answer. Sometimes I felt that his moods and ignoring me was a form of punishment showing me his power. I never met his family and hardly spent time with him. Over Christmas he cancelled his plans with me. So I text him asking him to step up the relationship. I said that I wanted to see him more and that after 2.5 years together this was natural. He never text back. I waited a week and didn't hear anything from him. So yesterday i text him asking what did i do wrong? He ignored my text. I phoned him from a friends phone to see if he was ignoring me and guess what? He picked up the phone. I didn't speak to him but hung up in a panic. But he kept phoning my friends number so I text him it was me and I apologised saying that because he hadn't text bk for a week I wanted to make sure if he was OK. He ignored the text. At this point I should say he has broken up with me 3 times in 2.5 years by doing the same thing... by ignoring my texts and calls. The break ups come out of nowhere! We got on so well. Everytime he has done it, I felt devastated. I would text him asking for answers but he would ignore me and so i never got closure but then one of us would get back in touch months later. So I am guessing he has broken up with me yet again and I feel so hurt. I have text him, wishing him all the best and goodbye, but he has ignored that text too. I know I deserve this pain, I kept going back to him when I should have stayed away. Just feel so hurt and angry at his behaviour and how cold he is. Can't stop crying, loved him so much.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Don't look for him anymore, stop hurting your self by looking for him. He doesn't deserve you, you need someone who will love you and care for you. Once you stop looking for him, he will look for you and hopefully you will be strong to ignored him too.

1|0
    0|0
  • you deserve so much better and don't deserve the pain. it is going to hurt for awhile but you will see that it is for the better, it was a one sided relationship, and you did all that you could. he doesn't deserve you and soon you will find someone who treats you right

1|0
    0|0
  • There are way better people than him that you deserve

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes