Does my husband still love me?

My husband and I were together for 3 years. he was an addict but still we were a very intimate couple. we got divorced once after fighting and getting violent because of his mom then she got him engaged to some other girl but eventually the engagement got called off and we got married again then we again started to have problems for his mom and younger sister and then I left their place and file a case against him and his mom for assault. after some months we started meeting each other secretly and started getting intimate again then we again stopped contacting ana after a month he got married without divorce to another woman. after a month of his new wedding he wants to take me to a casual date and says that he can never take me outta his head. and says that his new wife is a villager. then he says that he can't betray his wife all by himself where I didn't even wanna talk to him on the first place. he keeps on calling me from different numbers to ask me if I moved on with anyone. I don't know what is he upto please help. he always blames me for leaving him. I'm crazy for him but my ego is important please help. what is in his mind?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like a SUPER toxic relationship I'd say it would be smart to stay apart.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• i would tell you to stay away but i've been in similar situations as you and even though maybe a ton of people are telling you to stay away but none of this matters if you don't truly believe yourself, that you need to stay away from him. i know each relationship has it's own expiration date and sometimes even when the world tells us no, dont go back to the person we still insist/are tempted to keep trying until it personally hits us very very intensely and then we realize "hey i should have stayed away from him this whole time." So i wish you good luck and hope you do the best thing for yourself which I think you already know what that is.

0|0
    0|0
  • he sounds obsessive and i would get a restraining order

0|0
    0|0
    • We used to be extremely intimate and crazy for each other

• doesn't mean he doesn't sound obsessed and creepy. stay away from him

Recommended myTakes